MS Dynamics NAV Consultant
Currently looking to recruit an experienced MS Dynamics NAV Consultant/Support Analyst.
This is a challenging role requiring functional & technical excellence, business analysis skills, strong systems expertise and the ability to balance the needs of the different stakeholders.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide functional and technical support on Microsoft Dynamics NAV for their retail operations. The role will include 2nd Line application support, business analysis, requirements gathering, development, application governance and ongoing maintenance on the applications.
- Support Existing MS Dynamics NAV 2016 retail Applications
- Assist / Lead Requirements Gathering for new enhancements and developments.
- Provide solution delivery & application expertise for business process enhancements.
- Project Management of all assigned projects to ensure on time and within budget delivery.
- Assist or lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices
What you need:
- 3+ years MS Dynamics NAV Experience in retail environment
- 3+ years Application Support experience
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills, documentation skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong business analysis skills, ability to prepare detailed technical specs and work closely with developers and implement solutions
- Ability to work in pressurised environment
- Ability to work on own initiative work and well within a team.
- Ability to manage customer relationship with third party vendors
Excellent salary package available DOE
Location – North Dublin!
Contact garry(@)stelfox.com for further information!