Stelfox Recruitment Account Executive – Multilingual Division
Stelfox are a trusted partner for companies looking for creative solutions, that address their strategy and talent needs. Our purpose is to catalyse, engage and present the best talent, to support clients in their quest to build, sell and support world class products and services. Our core business areas are:
- RPO & Project Services
- HR and Advisory Services
- Executive Search
- Market Insights
Stelfox has been operating in the IT Recruitment Market since 2001 and our Cork office opened in 2014. Our mission is simple – to tap into people’s Unlimited Potential.
We are currently looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team in Cork. You will be working on an established desk account managing our technology clients assisting them to build out and expand their multilingual hubs and teams, by sourcing top multilingual talent from Ireland and abroad.
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process, including continued follow up once they are on site.
- Identify business growth opportunities within existing clients, and continuously developing business relationships.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, both locally and beyond.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of accounts on a regular basis.
What you need:
- Previous experience within recruitment – preferably within Multilingual, Sales or Technology
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills over the phone and in person
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to client deadlines
- Proactive mindset (following up with clients, consultants and candidates with urgency and purpose).
- Results oriented, high energy individual who embraces a team based culture and targets.
- A drive to succeed and be the best, seeking a compelling career path.
What We Offer
- Cork City Centre location
- Competitive Salary and uncapped commission structure
- Hugely supportive and experienced team
- Positive work environment and company culture
- Private healthcare
- High-performance incentives – high flyer’s weekends, evening events, and the annual multi-day exclusive ‘Super trip’ to an exotic location
- Summer party, Christmas party & trips abroad
- Employee Education Programme
- Several Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
Jennifer O’Sullivan – Regional Director for more information and a confidential chat on +35 21 427 3668 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org