Get in touch with me
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Stuttgart (Germany)
A well-known software house based in the hearth of Stuttgart is looking for a .Net Developer who will join the existing team focused on building up a complex new product in banking for the Market Risk Management.
The company is also focused about developing and improving his own product, a middleware platform that connects sensors, fieldbuses and systems with different tools.
You’ll also have the possibility to work for several innovative projects in manufacturing, automotive, finance and banking.
What you need:
– Experience in .Net Development
– Experience with MS SQL Server
– Good knowledge of VB .Net, C#, Objected Oriented Programming and Design
– Strong communication skills in German and good command in English
What we offer:
– Very competitive basic salary based on your skills
– Challenging workplace with plenty of space for your ideas and excellent prospects for your personal development
– Possibility to improve your skills, working in different sectors, with different technologies and tools
Visa sponsorship not provided
To apply, or if you have any questions relating to this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Andrea Appignani on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +353 (0)16793182 +49 30 887 899 37
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.