.NET Team Lead – Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox have partnered with a well known multinational client who is actively looking for a .NET Team Lead with strong strong back-end experience to join their large software engineering team in Dublin 2.
This team is responsible for building the business’s new enterprise level web analytics platform, which is being rolled out to their 1500 users worldwide. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in leading a team of developers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead a small team of talented developers in a agile environment
- Take ownership for the implementation of complex modules
- Develop core modules and new features for an enterprise level platform
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment with other developers
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests , continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews
What you need:
- Min. 8 years’ experience of developing enterprise-level web applications
- .Net 4.0
- WCF / Soap / Rest
- ASP.net MVC
- Unit test/Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
- SQL server 2008 development
What you’ll receive..
- Competitive salary
- 15% bonus
- Free Healthcare from 1st day
- 5% Pension contribution
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance