.NET Team Lead
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox have partnered with a leading multinational tech client who are actively looking to hire a Software Development Team Lead to guide and mentor software engineering project teams in Dublin.
Our client is ideally looking for a Senior / Principal level Full Stack .NET Developer with some experience in leading a small team.
Responsibilities will be equally split between Architecture, Coding, people management / leadership.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead a small team of talented developers in a agile environment
- Take ownership for the implementation of complex modules
- Develop core modules and new features for an enterprise level platform
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment with other developers
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests , continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews
What you need:
- Min. 6 years’ experience of developing enterprise-level web applications
- .Net 4.0
- WCF / Soap / Rest
- ASP.net MVC
- Unit test/Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
- SQL server 2008 development
- What you’ll receive..
- Competitive salary
- up to 20% bonus
- Free Healthcare from 1st day
- 5% Pension contribution
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance