Daily Rate Contract
We are seeking an experienced Oracle developer for a 6 contract position in Cork with an enterprise software development company. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major n-tier enterprise application to a tight deadline. This role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team, the SCM function, and project management to develop a robust, scalable, and performant system. The successful candidate for the role will have a minimum of 5+ year’s commercial experience in Oracle technologies.
- Requirements analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Delivery of application developments using standard Oracle development methodologies
- Cooperating on design and development with other developers within a team
- Adhering to applicable design, development, test and Q/A procedures
- Bug Fixing and Enhancement Implementation
- Communication of designs to management and developers
What you need:
- 4+ years commercial development and support experience in Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g based applications
- Proficient in SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures, UNIX shell scripting and Oracle Forms 10g
- Ability to write performant SQL and PLSQL essential
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials 11i (AR/AP/GL), Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports 10g, Java, PReS (Document composition language), IBM WebSphere Data Interchange would be an advantage.
- Experience of Tools such as SQL*PLUS, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL*LOADER, Redwood Explorer
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Articulate, confident, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Innovative problem solver
** Live Role – Apply for immediate consideration
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or else call Suzanne Brophy on +35316793182 in strictest confidence.