Get in touch with me
Our Waterford based client is looking for a Performance Engineer to join their expanding team for a permanent role.
As part of a team of 4, you will be responsible for providing the testing, analysis and resolution of application load and performance issues.
You will also be supporting the user base and the development team applications. There is a lot of growth expected in this team so career opportunities will be available.
• Executing, planning and analysing of high-level performance testing strategies and solutions
• Take part in validation of software releases and hardware upgrades
• Designing and implementation of performance testing tools and scripts
• Collaborate with Application development when upgrades will cause application performance issues
• Implementing and designing an Application Performance Management solution
• Troubleshoot basic application performance issues, providing resolution recommendations to development teams.
• Development of reports and real-time dashboards to provide insights to application behaviour
What you need:
• 3+ years of performance testing and automated testing experience
• Strong knowledge of LoadRunner, NeoLoad, JMeter, Selenium, or other similar Testing Automation Tools
• 2+ years of Software Development experience
• Performance Testing/Scripting, Java, SQL, APM Administration.
• Configuration of Continuous Integration processes using Jenkins
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Lala now for an informal chat to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668 SEND your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Performance Engineer