Platform / Systems Engineers – Mid to Principal Level Opportunities – “Start-Up” Environment
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox have partnered with an exciting new technology client who have recently set up a new engineering centre in Dublin city.
Our client provides a cloud-based testing platform where developers can test their web and mobile applications.
The company was established 7 years ago and currently employ over 140 staff across 2 offices in India and the U.S.
Their new Engineering centre in Dublin is in “Start-Up” mode and they are looking to hire mid/ senior/ principal level engineers to come on board.
Our client wants to revolutionise how people test and build products and are looking for independent, innovative thinkers to join an immensely talented team.
What you’ll get…
- The opportunity to work on a plethora of languages and platforms, including Ruby and RoR/Sinatra, Node.js, C/C++, Java, public cloud platforms such as AWS as well as private clouds, mobile iOS and Android development.
- Providing developers with a great user experience is pivotal to our client and they work on creating streamlined and integrated products that span Linux and MacOS/ BSD, Android and iOS.
What you’ll need…
- To be a tech-savvy Engineer with a passion for driving customer success and loves to solve challenging problems
- You’ll need to have an avid curiosity for technology (e.g) Hacking software/ tinkering with devices / problem-solving and understanding how things really work
- 2-7+ years relevant experience – We are interested in Mid/ Senior/ Principal Engineers
- Experience working on Production code or deploying / handling code in a live 24/7 environment
- Good experience in at least one scripting language: Ruby/ Bash/ Unix shell/ Powershell/ Python/ Perl/ Groovy, etc.
- Strong Linux/ MacOS/ BSD OS
- Experience developing native apps and services on a mobile platform
- Ability to solve problems at core system level (where devices, networks, servers combine to talk and integrate with other systems / API’s / applications)
- Comfortable working in Agile environment
- Passionate about working in a “Start Up” with the latest web technologies