Get in touch with me
Are you an effective leader with the ability to influence and motivate peers and senior managers? Then this is the opportunity you should consider. By playing a critical role, you will be planning, co-ordinating, and monitoring to create conditions for the overall programme success of a master portfolio in one of the leading aviation industries.
If you are open to a contract role in Dublin North, then contact Divya on 016793182 or email@example.com.
• Manage delivery and implementation of a master portfolio of projects across multiple cross functional areas in line with prioritised IT technical project delivery priorities
• Manage resource requirements and troubleshoot.
• Establishing and implementing strong governance.
• Risk management, reporting (internal, external) and communication are applied.
• Monitor project deliverables (milestones, financial, other) using appropriate tools
• Identify risks and critical issues and propose mitigating actions
• Identify interdependencies, cross-functional issues and actively drive decisions
• Provide best practice support, training, knowledge sharing
• Close collaboration with key stakeholders.
• PMO / Portfolio / Project Management qualification or equivalent experience/qualification
• Minimum of 5 years programme / portfolio management experience incl. acting as an internal consultant
• Management of multiple large-scale software development projects
• Strategic, operational and technical management skills
• Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal
• Excellent numerical and organisational skills, with a high degree of accuracy/attention to detail
• Proficiency in project management software and MS Office