Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Product Manager required for my Client Based in Dublin City Centre. My Client are a software company who build solutions for eCommerce businesses who trade across multiple channels.
As part of their expansion they need a Product Manager. As Product Manager you will contribute to the overall product line strategy and future product roadmaps. You will need to develop product concepts and define detail requirements for current and future product offerings and own the entire product lifecycle for the online business.
• Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications.
• Working with all levels of the business to define the product roadmap.
• Working closely with the product owner to ensure timely delivery of product development.
• Continued improvement of operational process for the roll out of new developments
• Manage 3rd party vendors
• Liaising with senior management to keep buy in for the products and give constant update on progress.
• Monthly & Quarterly reporting to senior management
What you need:
• At least 2-3 years in a similar role
• Previous experience designing and building great user experiences on web and mobile devices
• Knowledge of front end development tools, google analytics and online marketing
• Understanding of customer needs and gathering requirements from business owners
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits. Send your details now for more info.
Apply for Product Manager – 7193