Product / UX Designer – Enterprise Business Platform
Dublin City Centre, Dublin South
Digital, UX & Content
Our client, a leading multinational company with over 50 offices worldwide and a Technology Hub based in Dublin 2 is looking to hire a talented Product / UX Designer to join their agile team.
We are looking for an experienced Product / UX Designer with a proven background in successfully delivering complex Enterprise level product designs and a passion for interaction design including design for mobile, touch screen and search.
As Product / UX Designer you will work closely with other Designers, Product Owners and Developers to research, define, execute and deliver exceptional user experiences across an enterprise business platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist project groups in defining interactive systems to support business goals.
- Assist business analysts in defining functional interaction requirements specifications.
- Work with prototypers to rapidly develop iterative mock-ups and prototypes of designs.
- ‘Own’ the user interface specifications from the design phase through to development.
- Generate user interaction models, information architecture, wireframes and screen flows.
- Work with the usability designer to conduct studies of mock-ups, prototypes and existing interfaces; and iterate designs based on usability test results.
What you need:
- 5 years experience in product development teams working on user interface designs
- Experience working with user-centered design.
- An understanding of the need to solve both business and user problems.
- Positive attitude, with a strong emphasis on being a team player.
- Online portfolio of projects you’ve worked on
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic
- Knowledge of Mobile and Desktop Web Usability best practices
- Experience with design tools, including Photoshop, Omnigraffle (but mostly sharpies and post-its)
- CSS skills a strong advantage.
- An understanding of or qualification in product/ industrial design or cognitive psychology is a plus.