Project Coordinator – Water Projects
Stelfox has partnered with one of Ireland’s leading civil & engineering companies as they are currently hiring for Project Coordinator to join the team.
You will contribute to project delivery across all facets of the business, focusing on the construction perspective. The Project Coordinator will take charge of overseeing multiple projects in both urban and rural environments.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of slip lining, drilling, pipe insertion, and other methodologies relevant to the Water industry, with experience in Ireland, the UK, or Australia.
- Collaborate and coordinate with clients and client representatives to ensure the successful project delivery, fostering enduring relationships.
- Thoroughly review and enhance drawings with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring updates align with received feedback.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness of project costs and provide leadership within the project site team.
- Work closely with Contracts Manager and Project Manager to effectively manage work and site resource requirements.
- Ensure customer expectations are met, building confidence and trust.
- Evaluate, scrutinize, and enhance project processes for increased efficiency.
- Apply innovative use of new technology to develop new services and streamline delivery processes.
- Mentor junior staff members, bringing them to the required level for further professional growth.
- Monitor site work progress, ensuring timely and budget-compliant completion. Plan and supervise material delivery, addressing discrepancies when necessary.
- Ensure all work complies with client requirements, safety legislation, and other legal standards.
- Oversee traffic management, health, and safety on-site, and conduct necessary safety checks.
- Liaise with Local Authorities for the inspection of footway conditions before and after installation works.
- Coordinate with the workflow department to schedule and program work.
- Keep clients updated on work progress, acting as the primary contact for the public and subcontractors.
- Address customer complaints about ongoing works.
- Collaborate with clients to optimize the value of their infrastructure.
- Manage administrative tasks efficiently and handle additional ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Possession of a full clean driver’s license.
- Desirable qualification preferred. (i.e.) Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in civils, drainage, or utilities (water & electricity).
- Confident, motivated, and adept at working both independently and collaboratively.
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated time management skills to achieve targets.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Upholds integrity and maintains a high regard for confidentiality and privacy.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.