Get in touch with me
Senior Appointments & PMO
Job Title: Project Manager.
Duration: 11 Months.
Job Type: Day rate contract.
Location: Stockholm County, Sweden.
The Business: Manufacturing.
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager that will be responsible for the supervision and execution of a global IT tender process which will be involving Application Management and some Minor Development Services. The ideal candidate will have solid analytical skills, previous experience in similar projects and the ability to negotiate contracts (On content & Structure).
What you’ll be doing:
· Management of the tendering process.
· Liaising with stakeholders (Sourcing and legal) in regards to contract negotiations.
· Supervising and reporting to stakeholders.
· Proposal analysis, in sync with stakeholders (Sourcing and Legal).
· Gathering, structuring and equalizing needs and changes to existing scope.
What you need:
· You will need to be experienced in global IT specific tenders.
· Strong understanding of App Management and Service Desk (Operations, ITIL, etc.)
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong sourcing experience.
· Experience in managing team size 5+.
· Ability to travel, if needed.
Call Ciara O’Sullivan for more information and a confidential chat on +35321 4273 668.
Apply for Project Manager – 11m+ Day Rate Contract – Sweden.