Our client a leading software house with location in Cork is looking for a QA engineer in mobile development to join their expanding team for a permanent role.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be developing QA frameworks used by all engineering teams across the business.
You will be using Agile methodologies to build, test and deliver products across our suite of mobile products.
- You will be defining test plans, writing and executing test cases
- Troubleshooting newly developed software products or systems
- You will be performing manual testing of our native mobile apps on Android and IOS platforms
- Writing automated tests for native mobile apps and testing native apps on both simulators and physical devices
- Work closely with product owners, designers and developers in an Agile team
- Mentoring and training new hires
- Working closely with engineering leads in order to ensure resolution of system defects
- Production of test progress status and reports
What you need:
- 4+ years of QA engineering experience for mobile or web apps
- Experience of leading QA Cycles
- Experience of manually testing mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of Python
- UI automation testing with Selenium,Appium or similar
- Experience of working with testing tools such as Testrail
- Experience with Jira
- Experience of testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with UNIX
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Please contact me now for an informal chat to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668
SEND your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org