QA Engineer – 80% Manual / 20% Automation – Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
QA Engineer – 80% Manual / 20% Automation
I am looking for a Manual QA with about 3 years’ experience who might be interested in moving into Automation. My Client are a web based / online platform, so in this role you will be doing web testing, API testing, Database testing and running off Linux / Open Source.
The client is looking for someone with manual testing and with experience testing ecommerce platform, web applications along with knowledge of Selenium, API’s, SQL, and Linux.
This role is based in Dublin City Centre, close to all public transport links.
- You will be designing and creating test cases and scripts for business purposes
- You will be working within an Agile environment
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Interaction with product management and development teams
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases. Build/script new tools for performing testing/validation functions.
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation for product and solutions.
- Execute manual and automated testing.
- Participate in troubleshooting of issues
- Participate in demonstrations internally within engineering and externally to the organization.
- Conduct ad-hoc or exploratory testing with limited documentation.
- Add to the improvement of the QA process.
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in an agile environment
- Previous exposure to PHP and Linux ( desirable )
- Previous web/application testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of writing SQL
- Good working knowledge of cross browser testing