Quantity Surveyor- Cork
We are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for an amazing company that has won numerous awards, their purpose is to build where people can thrive.
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage subcontract packages and oversee payments to subcontractors, suppliers, and consultants, along with regular Quantity Surveyor duties.
- Experience with RC frame, apartment, residential building, or commercial projects is ideal but not essential.
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor in preparing monthly internal valuations and monthly cost reports.
- Reporting on budgets and variations.
- Maintaining subcontractor and supplier contractual details.
- Task allocation to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- 3-5 years of post-graduate experience with a PQS or Contractor.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency using Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present findings.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Methodical, pays attention to detail, and is accurate.
- Works well with people at all levels and is willing to work in a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
If interested in this position please apply.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.