Get in touch with me
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Cork Office. You will be working as a 360 Recruitment Consultant, and partner with companies who have best in class technology teams. You will be assisting clients to build out and expand their technical hubs and teams, by souring top IT talent from Ireland and abroad.
• Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
• Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
• Identify business growth opportunities with new and existing clients, and continuously developing new business relationships.
• Full candidate journey – advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process, including continued follow up once they are on site.
• Serve as an ambassador of the brand, both locally and beyond.
• Monitor and analyse the performance of accounts on a regular basis.
What you need:
• Previous experience within recruitment – preferably within IT Recruitment
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent sales potential over the phone and in person
• Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
• Strong technical/IT knowledge or background
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Pro-active mindset (following up with clients, consultants and candidates with urgency and purpose).
• Results oriented, high energy individual who embraces a team based culture and targets.
• A drive to succeed and be the best, seeking a compelling career path.
What We Offer
• City Centre location
• Competitive Salary and uncapped commission structure.
• Hugely supportive and experienced team
• Positive work environment and company culture
• Private healthcare
• Flexi -Time
• High performance incentives – high flyer’s weekends, evening events, and the annual multi-day exclusive ‘Super trip’ to an exotic location.
• Summer party, Christmas party & trips abroad
• Employee Education Programme
• Several Health and wellbeing initiatives
• Excellent training and career development opportunities
Stelfox has been operating in the IT Recruitment Market since 2001 and our Cork office opened in 2014
Jennifer O’Sullivan – Regional Director for more information and a confidential chat on +35 21 427 3668 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Recruitment Consultant