Dublin City Centre
Stelfox is a specialist IT Recruitment & Consultancy Company, with offices in Dublin, Cork & Galway, partnering with companies from industry leaders to high potential start-ups, offering a complete talent solution for their evolving business needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Recruitment Manager who can take our vertically-driven Dublin Contract function to the next level.
You will be tasked with enhancing our brand and team even further within the Dublin Technology community.
Business Development, Client Management, Candidate Management, Team Building & Development and hands-on recruitment will be key responsibilities in this exciting role.
We are looking to hire a positive, ambitious, energetic and focused individual who enjoys leading by example, to develop a respected, credible and high performing sales team within the Stelfox organisation.
What you need:
- Day-to-day operational management of the Dublin Contract Team
- Provide Leadership, Coaching and Mentorship to your staff
- Ensure best practice recruitment standards are being adhered to in your team
- Hands-on recruitment, to lead by example and set the standard
- Motivate and drive the right Sales behaviours within your team
- Plan and initiate Business development planning and execution with your team
- Lead high level Account / Client engagements at a strategic level to support your team
- Strategic planning around ways to overcome changing market challenges (sourcing challenges, market trends and new business opportunities)
- Be an ambassador for the brand in the external community to showcase your team with pride
- Performance Review & Career Development Management for your team
What you will have
- 3+ years commercial recruitment experience within an IT/Technology orientated recruitment business or fast paced in-house function
- Proven track record of hiring and leading high performing Recruitment Consultants
- Strong People Management and Leadership skills
- Passion for getting the best out of the people in your team
- Willingness to do hands-on recruitment to lead by example
- Performance management & career development planning experience
- Strong level of personal accountability and integrity
- Solutions orientated mind-set to overcome changing conditions and market trends in the industry and look at the bigger picture
What You Need
- Positive Mental Attitude (Ambitious, Energetic, Focused)
- Exceptional Client engagement and account management skills
- Relationship building ethos
- Attention to detail
- Strategic Mind-set
- You must be comfortable in a fast paced sales and target driven environment
What We Offer
- An exciting Career path
- Competitive base salary
- Commission & Bonus Structure
- Private healthcare
- Annual super trip incentive
- Monthly sales incentives (5 star fine dining and trips away)
- Education assistance
- Health and well-being program (a free weekly StelFit class catering to all levels of fitness, running and adventure race entry and specialist massage and well-being sessions)
- Social club (have your say on regular events)
Check out our “Join Stelfox” Video: https://www.stelfox.com/join-stelfox/
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Neil Sullivan for a confidential chat on +353 86 1580178 or click “Apply”.
It’s time to unlock your Unlimited Potential!