Stelfox is partnering with an established SaaS provider of Data analytics/insight solutions for global enterprise customers who are looking to grow/expand their Revenue Operations function, by hiring in a RevOps Manager to support the overall Director of Strategy/Operations & GTM within the organisations.
There is a clear roadmap to build out & expand revenue generating processes across the organisation when partnering with cross functional teamsin Sales, customer success, marketing and finance.
As part of this new role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating revenue forecasting models, pipleline reviews, plus supporting the create of territory mapping.
- Analyse data to identify insights, trends and opportunities to improvement workflows aligned to revenue generation.
- Administration and maintenance of CRM system (Salesforce), as well as implement workflow/automation to reduce administrations processes for marketing, sales and customer success.
- Support the evaluation and implementation of revenue ops tools to enhance efficiency.
Preferred experience for this role:
- Ideally 5+ years experience working in a similar role within Revenue operations within a SaaS based organisation.
- Good expertise in Go-To-Market tools such as Salesforce, Automations, Process builders etc.
- Strong data-driven approach and analytical mindset with experience across BI tools and IT tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Excel or others.
- Strong collaboration and communications skills – ability to partner and engage with multiple internal stakeholders across all divisions and all levels of senority.
- Ability to take on and lead small projects influence the shift to an effective RevOps environment.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to understand concepts across sales, marketing and customer success and how these disciplines affect and impact the needs of the business when growing revenue.
- Other useful tools/software experience across product like Gong, Sales Navigator, Zendesk, Jira is highly beneficial in this role.
Why appy for this role: (just some of the reasons)
- 1) A chance to join a growing SaaS provider and shape the RevOps function alongside the Director located in the U.S.
- 2) Clear pathway to continously learning and a career trajactory laid out by the Director for the next 3-4 years with a clear vision/pathway to growth.
If you would like to hear more about this position, feel free to apply today for immediate consideration.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.