Get in touch with me
Business Development, Sales
Sales/Business Development Representative – Dutch speaking.
I have partnered with a global cyber-security company based in Cork who due to expansion are adding to their sales team. In this role you will work with new and prospective clients to recognise new opportunities for sales. You will carry out a large volume of inbound/outbound calls to identify leads and generate new sales for the company.
• Learn the company’s sales process and understand the core products to maximise sales.
• Develop a strategic sales approach.
• Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads to start the sales process.
• Sell the company’s products and services new and potential customers through high volumes of phone calls.
• Follow up on all leads and referrals.
• Support management and field sales team by cold calling, booking meetings, and prospecting.
What you need:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Experience in the technology industry would be a plus.
• Microsoft Office experience .
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent phone skills and ability to make a high number of calls per day.
• The ability to influence, negotiate, and close a sale.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.
Apply for Sales/Business Development Representative – Dutch Speaking