Get in touch with me
Business Analyst, ERP & CRM
My client in Sweden is looking for SAP Business Analyst to join their team with estimated start date to be end of March/Beginning of April. This contract is due to last until end of this year but there is a strong possibility of extension. Attractive rate on offer also.
Currently within the Solution Area ‘’Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Development are supporting the business transformation and there is a need to strengthen the team with a Senior BA (SAP). Your main focus will be to support the Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes. There is a pipeline of projects as well as ongoing development and support of the current SAP-Implementation. There is an outsourced IT environment where you will work closely with the suppliers. Due to the major changes to how my clients IT environment in the way they work, the ideal candidate for this position should have a ‘’start up mentality’’ as well as the drive to continue building an organization within the company.
The ideal candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within the roles of Project manager, Maintenance Manager, Business/Solution Architect, Business Analyst, etc. You should have well documented SAP experience and ideally experience integrating SAP with PDM/PLM. You will work closely with Business Stakeholders to elicit demands, manage IT Development as well as taking full ownership for your area of responsibility. You will be required to analyse, transform and resolve business challenges with technical solutions. As the Business Analyst you will steer the development to ensure regulation adherence, delivery of value and drive digitization of business processes. You may possibly be leading small and medium sized projects.
What you will be doing:
• Defining desired state and supporting roadmaps. Life-Cycle management on solution and portfolio level.
• Ensure business process integration, data consistency and complying with certain regulations.
• Coordinating and managing project and maintenance deliveries.
• Establishing close cooperation with the business’s key user community.
• Some travel may be required.
What you need:
• IT or Engineering University degree.
• Broad experience in different roles, business areas and technologies mentioned above.
• Good strategic capability, ability to communicate with both business/strategic stakeholders and technical teams.
• Ability to integrate and work well in a global, multicultural and distributed team.
Please contact me on 00353 21 4273 668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick and confidential chat! Interviews should happen ASAP.
Apply for SAP Business Analyst – 11m + Contract – Stockholm, Sweden