Scrum Master – Daily Rate Contract
Daily Rate Contract
Excellent opportunity to join a large multi-national company on an initial 6-month daily rate contract.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our expanding Dublin based team to manage a series of projects in the Application Development area in support of continuous releases of our application suite. The successful candidate will be required to be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to manage effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and geographies
- Working in an agile process , manage delivery from concept/requirements definition to end user deployment in a fast paced environment through the full project lifecycle
- Develop sprint plans with Scrum team, plan iterations, drive estimation exercises
- Facilitate sprint progress, identify and manage risks, early identification and management of issues and delays
- Work with overall Program Manager / PMO in status reporting including velocity calculation, preparation of burndowns etc
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors where necessary.
What you need:
- A background in Software development, ideally using web technologies.
- A proven track record in software project delivery at an enterprise level in an agile environment.
- At least 2+ years Scrum Master experience with consequent deep knowledge of agile practices.
- Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- A sound knowledge of software development and testing best practice.
** Live Role – Apply for immediate consideration
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Suzanne Brophy on +35316793182 in strictest confidence.