Scrum Master – Initial 12-month contract
Scrum Master – Initial 12 month FTC – Flexible WFH (Ireland)
Stelfox are partnered with a market leader in the Automotive Technology sector, who provide a ground-breaking PaaS product which is highly functional and tailored to suit the needs of their diverse customer base. This particular client has successfully launched new products in 2023 and have expanded into a number of new markets. This is a very exciting time to begin working in this organisation as they plan for hugely anticipated growth over the next 18 – 24 months.
What can our client offer you?
- Strong opportunities for further education and personal growth.
- Support from a highly experienced IT/ Technology professionals across Product, Software Development, Test and Agile Management.
- A chance to work with an ambitious disruptor in a growing yet established market – exposure to working directly with some of their most valued clients across Europe, North America & South America.
- An opportunity to accelerate personal growth and development working in a happy & motivated workplace with teams who are carefully aligned with company culture and values.
- Providing expert guidance in Agile/ Scrum methodologies to wider teams.
- Focus on improving performance in self-managed, cross functional teams.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team, coaching them to higher standards with continuous evaluation of their ability to mature and the pace at which they are comfortable in doing so.
- Removing blockers/ impediments to achieving objectives and sourcing the right team members to do so.
- Building a trusting environment where contributors are comfortable asking questions and making suggestions constructively, in line with facilitation of positive discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Improve transparency and flow of information in all directions.
- Assisting Product Owners in maintaining/ managing product backlog.
Points to note:
- Client are happy to offer flexible remote/ WFH options
- Candidates must be based in Ireland to be considered for this role – There is no Visa sponsorship offered for this role.
- Annual base salary for the role is approx. €60 – 68k (Max).
- Growth in the organisation will mean that there are definite opportunities to extend past the initial FTC.
** Urgent hiring requirement **
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.