Dublin City Centre
Senior Appointments & PMO
Job title: Scrum Master
Job type: Daily Rate Contract
Duration: 6 months rolling
Location: Dublin City Centre
The business: Financial Services
- You will be supporting the Head of Data Delivery in the establishment of a single, consistent, accurate reconciled source of data for MI, Analytics and Reporting.
- Guiding the team on how to interpret and apply Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and appropriate for that team
- Improve Communication – Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
What you need:
- Industry sector experience of (at least one of); Retail Banking o Credit and Mortgages
- Strong knowledge of task/sprint /iteration estimation and planning iterative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity Agile scoping – Understand how to set succinct, quantified task definitions
- Familiarity with core agile practices, test-driven development, and other related development practices (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration,
- Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games).
- Practical experience of General IT development programmes within an Agile IT team including ideal knowledge of; Technology modernisation projects, Java-centric development environments, Data-centric systems and domains
- Any familiarity with the following is a big bonus; Kanban – Credit – Familiarity of credit systems and processes.
- Experience in data warehouse change delivery.
- Experience of providing creative resolution of client needs Policy and Standards
- Experience of ensuring adherence to Architectural Policies and Standards (Compliance).
- Qualifications Scrum Master Certified – Second level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM II)
If you’re interested in applying please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Harvina on 01-679 3182