Dublin City Centre
Are you passionate about security and have an interest in working with Blockchain technologies?
I’m currently exclusively partnering with a unique offering that provides a SAAS trade platform where companies can trade with more trust. It’s not a diruption more of a revolution of trade finance through digitisation.
They are now looking for a Security Architect who will be responsibile for securing enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures and mentoring team members.
- Working with Enterprise Architects and customer CISO’s in the assessment, mitigation and management of security risks.
- Enhance security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions;
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting or engaging with partners to conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plan security systems by evaluating security technologies; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implement security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrade security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Enhance Security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
What you need:
- 10+ years in the industry with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Cyber/information security certification
- Information Security Policies
- Experience in working in regulated environments
- Cloud Security
- Designing Security Roadmaps & Strategy
- Vendor Management experience
- Customer facing skills
Some of the technologies you will be working with include:
- Gemalto HSM
- HyperLedger Fabric
- HyperLedger Composer
- Understanding of common L7 protocols: HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, RPC, FTP, DCHP
- Scripting eg: Unix Shell, PowerShell
- Data encryption technologies and products
As this role will be working with some of Europes largest banks there will be up to 25% International travel initially so we can only consider candidates that can travel freely through the EU.
Apply today for a confidential chat and further details.