Get in touch with me
IT Security Manager – Contract – Stockholm Sweden
Key elements of the role and responsibilities:
• Understand how our client can address existing Security gaps
• Establish a Mitigation plan, addressing the gaps
• Get alignment from the IT Vendors to implement necessary change
• Prepare and facilitate discussion with the audit company in regard to the actions taken
• Work together with other stakeholders to enforce and establish decided approach and security maintenance
• Implement and follow-up on decided plans and ways of working.
What you need:
• Extensive competence in the IT security area with experience in similar assignments.
• Competence-based on IT Security “know-how” and practical assignments.
• Understanding and actual working experience:
– Information Classification
– IT Security Requirements and Compliance
– IT Security Risk Management
– IT Service Continuity Management
• Strategic mindset with a pragmatic approach.
• Communicative and management of Outsourcing partners skills
• Ability to put Governance mechanisms and their usage in the right context.
• Skills to put IT/Information Security in the context of our clients core business for best and most efficient result