Get in touch with me
Senior Appointments & PMO
Our Galway based financial technology is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join their expanding team for a permanent role.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the translation of requirements into functional specifications and serving as a liaison between the business and IT functions.
There is a lot of growth expected in this team so career opportunities will be available.
• Responsible for the translation of requirements into functional specifications
• Design and documentation of the target state processes
• Actively contribute to the definition and implementation of standard best practice BA processes and tools
• Lead the BA effort – coordination of BA work
• Serving as a liaison between the business and IT functions in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Testing of the new processes / user walkthroughs
• Production of training material to support adoption of new processes and procedures
• Mentoring other BA’s in the application of best practices
• QA critical analysis outputs e.g. BRDs
• Analyse and document business requirements
• Stakeholder management and communications
• Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
• BA consultancy on larger projects (problem diagnosis, understanding business needs)
What you need:
• 7+ years of business systems analysis experience
• Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills,
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Experience in an AGILE & Dev Ops Methodology environments
• Knowledge of SDLC with exposure to Java / J2EE or .NET environments is good to have
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 427 36 68 for further information.