Senior Business Analyst
Negotiable depending on experience and skills
The Company: is a trusted global insurer seeking Senior Business Analyst to work in Dublin.
The Job / need
- Works closely with the business to identify and maximise opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes in line with agreed strategic approach
- Elicit requirements and scoping using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, shadowing, site visits and other appropriate techniques
- Translating client requirements and scoping suing standard UML diagrams and/or Agile stories
- Collaborating with user experience and design teams to perform traceability of solution to design and business requirements
- Coordinate the development of all approved versions of functional specifications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with the Technical Lead to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Review and approve functional test plans, scripts and test cases.
- Review and approve quality assurance practices, end user test plans and other QA assessments within the prescribed standards.
- Ensures that all tests are conducted and documented according to the standards agreed upon by the Product Owner and Technical Lead.
- Review and provide feedback on implementation plans.
- Post implementation support.
What you need:
- 3 years + Business Analyst experience.
- BA on large projects which were cross functional with significant business impact, covered multiple stakeholders across many organisational levels and across multi-tier architectural solutions.
- The ability to influence while maintaining relationships with stakeholders from across the business units.
- Proven knowledge of software methodologies and the QA function within.
- Solid understanding of BA tools & techniques.
- Proven Adherence to Governance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Visio.
- Financial services experience preferably within the insurance industry.
- Experience of Agile methodology would be advantageous
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Business Analysis qualification e.g. PMBOK etc.
If you’re a highly motivated BA looking to propel your career forward contact Luke Talbot for a confidential chat.
For immediate consideration – email@example.com / (01)6793182