Senior C++ Engineer – Enterprise Solutions Provider
Dublin, Dublin City Centre
Stelfox have partnered with a leading multinational provider of digital commercial documentation to over 30 million users.
Founded in 2005, our client opened a Dublin engineering centre in 2014 and currently have close to 50 employees across a various functions.
They are now actively looking to hire a highly skilled Senior C++ Engineer to join a fast paced team and help build and deliver smarter digital document productivity solutions.
What you’ll be doing…
- Planning, designing, and building effective and efficient native components for desktop, server, cloud and mobile platforms
- Helping establish best engineering practices and mentoring others about them.
- Owning the engineering of entire features
- Write clear, elegant and well tested code
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and bug fixing
What you need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong C++ development experience ( ideally C++11, C++14 or newer standards) on a Windows platform (Win32, Win64).
- Expert level understanding of threading, concurrent programming, compiler optimizations, code generation and assembly language constructs.
- C++ framework experience, STL / Boost.
- Strong communication skills and positive work attitude
What you’ll receive…
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Free Lunches / Snacks
- Gym Subsidy
- Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Cover
- Dental Cover
- Paid Annual Leave
- Company Social Events