Senior Cloud Architect
Dublin City Centre
Infrastructure & Cloud
Excellent day rates
Senior Cloud Security Architect – Daily Rate Contract – Candidate MUST be based in Ireland
My client is hiring an experienced Cloud Architect who will act as an SME in cloud computing technologies, working in a team responsible for Infrastructure automation and solution architecture. The role can be fully remote although preference is for someone based in Dublin city center with availability to travel into the office when required. Initially hiring on a 6 month contract rolling contract, for long term project work.
- Firm-wide strategy and roadmap leadership. Develop cloud strategies and future state architectures for long-term products and solutions.
- Implement strategies aligned to AWS’s Well Architected Framework principles with a mind towards Continuous Improvement, DevOps practices, and a mindset towards CALMS principles.
- Identify, develop, implement, support, and improve products, solutions, and operational activities using automated cloud-based solutions.
- Identify and adopt best practices, architectural solutions, and new technologies to enhance overall business needs
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain solutions, processes, and infrastructure tooling supported with clear documentation.
- Key collaborator and communicator of technical strategies and solutions among multiple stakeholder teams – including Development, Information Security, Operations, Data Science and Business Teams.
- 3+ years’ experience of production scale solution architecting including assessment against AWS Well Architected Framework principles.
- 3+ years’ leadership in the capacity of thought leadership and AWS technical subject matter expert
- 3+ year hands-on AWS experience, including IaaS, Containers, Serverless, IaC, and “automate everything” mentality
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS Developer Tools – CodeCommit/git, CodePipeline, CloudFormation and Terraform, AWS CLI, & Python
- 3+ years hands-on AWS Security experience including, IAM Roles & Policies, Bucket Policies, CloudTrail, and Config
- Comfortable operating in a matrix organization, strong ability to communicate across teams to ensure alignment of technology strategy, best practices, and successful delivery.
- Availability to support systems on-call after hours as needed. Experienced in troubleshooting, deep-dives, and debugging.
- AWS Certification, preferably Solution Architect or Developer Associate
- Experienced and/or interest in Data Architectures
Hiring immediately. If interested you can apply through the jobs portal or directly to [email protected]
Please note: We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent. We look forward to working with you.