Senior Java (Back-End) Developer – Digital Payments
Our industry leading global customer is actively looking to hire a Senior Back-End Software Engineer to join their innovative digital payments team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building highly available, large scale distributed applications using Java, which will include mission critical transaction processing systems.
What you’ll be doing…
- Create innovative solutions that meet business and customer requirements
- Collaborate with other engineer and internal stakeholders to ensure customers needs are met
- Mentor and guide junior developers
- Collaborate with Ops team to ensure successful production deployment of software
What you need:
- Relevant Technical Degree
- Solid experience in building large scale Java based applications where performance is critical
- Good knowledge around SOA, Distributed Systems, Messaging, RESTful Web Services, Agile/ Scrum, Continuous Integration
- Any experience programming in Scala/ Kotlin/ Python/ Ruby/ Groovy/ C/ Objective-C is desirable
- Knowledgeable about application security / encryption is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills