Get in touch with me
***6 month daily rate contract**
Large Enterprise Software client of mine is Dublin West is working exclusively with myself to add a Senior/Mid level UI engineer to their team.
They are offering 1-2 days working from home per week along with flexible working hours also.
You will be working on a team that is helping move from their main platform to a new cloud platform.
They are looking for someone to come in and add immediate value tot heir team and deliver on some new features and products that will be launching early in Q1 of 2018.
What you need:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work in an agile development environment by designing, implementing, and testing UI/UX/Frontend related features for different web and cloud applications (based their digital cloud platform) used by tens of thousands of users across the globe.
• Continuous quality and speed improvements of existing web and cloud applications with focus on great User Experience across Browsers.
• Work in a team to define, build, extend and design the UI & UX frameworks / standards / design and style guides for existing and new modules of their Cloud Platform.
• Provide and continuously improve UI/UX frameworks used from several Dev Teams based on their feedback and needs.
• Elaborate requirements together with stakeholders, create mock-ups, wireframes, rapid prototypes, proof of concepts for product owners and customers to promote and optimize user experience, ease of use and product interaction.
• Coach and interact with developers through UI/UX reviews.
Work with graphical designers to close the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
• Mastery of MVC frameworks (e.g. Angular.JS, Node.JS, Backbone.JS, Jquery.JS etc.)
• Education or Certification in Scrum is a plus.
• Proficient in unit-testing and TDD is a plus.
• Passion for great User Experiences (UI/UX) and elegant Technical Solutions
• Self-motivated, clear structured working style, high quality standards
• Strong customer service/client service skills
Client will interview this week and next and hopes to get the role closed off by month end!!
For further information get in touch with Brendan on 01 6793182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior/Mid Level Frontend Engineer – Contract