Senior .Net Developer – Daily Rate Contract
I am currently looking for an exceptional Software Engineer for a 6 month contract. The role is with a well established technology leader which offers advisory services to users across the globe.
The have recently rolled out a bespoke software solution that is used by 1000’s of their users worldwide. This application has been developed with the latest Microsoft suite, utilising the latest search and semantic technologies.
If you are looking for a chance to work with the latest and greatest Microsoft technologies developing core modules for a global leading tech company, this opportunity is for you.
What you need:
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks.
- Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
- Work with data modelling team in defining DB schemas and interfaces.
- Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
- At least 4 years experience of developing enterprise-class web applications using C#, with design lead responsibility
- .Net 4.5 or higher
- ASP.net MVC
- ORM (e.g. nHibernate)
- Unit test, Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
- Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)
- .NET Core
- SQL server 2016 development (stored procedures development)
- Angular, AngularJS, KnockoutJS
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and
future needs of our Customers.
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player, comfortable working in a SCRUM based environment.
**This is a live role. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration**
To find out more please call 01 679 3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.