Senior .NET Developer
Our Galway based financial client is looking for a Senior .NET developer to join their expanding team.
In this role you will be working closely with the Payments Lead Developer and Delivery Manager in scheduling project development deliverables.
As a Developer you will work on the analysis, design, development and maintenance of Payment Solutions, according to business needs and requirements.
- Analysis, design, development and maintenance of Payment solutions & projects. Taking ownership of all work items and issues-end to end and proactive follow up.
- Work with Lead Developer and Delivery management on related activity for planning, scheduling and software release.
- Have the capacity to understand a technical environment. Identifying, designing and delivering solutions within system scope.
- Perform unit and integration testing ensuring that code releases are of high quality. Taking ownership and proactively following up on defect root causes- providing timely updates and report information to management/client when required. Provide and review the status of all work items. Working closely with the QA team in responding to raised defects and queries.
- Taking ownership of support, follow up and bring to resolution any outstanding issues. Follow internal processes for logging issues. Communicate at all times with all parties involved with regard to status of issues etc.
- Mentor new and junior team members in product development and methodology.
- Participate fully in the Company’s Performance Management Process
What you need:
- 5+ years of an IT development experience
- Hands on experience in .NET, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Experience in designing and implementing complex high-availability systems
- Experience in using proven software patterns (such as. MVC, MVVM)
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Experience creating solid designs using OO techniques and documenting the same
- Bachelor degree in IT studies.
Contact me now on or call me at +353 21 427 3668 for an informal chat to learn more about this opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668 SEND your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org