Senior Product Manager
Dublin City Centre
Senior Appointments & PMO
A unique opportunity has become available for a Senior Product Manager, to work within one of the world’s ‘Best Places to Work’ for 2016. The client is a leading global sales software company with a growing tech hub based here in Dublin.
What you will do:
- Work alongside engineers, designers and other product leaders
- Represent the product organisation internally and externally
- Liaise closely with stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure delivery of core systems and experiences that power the internal systems for all of the company’s products.
- Work closely with developers and designers to build systems and experiences to identify and solve key business requirements.
- Build out the overall internal carrier systems for all of the company’s avenues.
- Use internal and external data to make decisions and measure results.
- Communicate effectively all progress, challenges, and needs with internal stakeholders, team members and leadership.
What you need:
- Strong understanding of SAAS economics
- Experience of working a product throughout its full lifecycle
- Confidence in representing the product organisation internally and externally
- Strong Product Management experience within technical environments
- Proven ability in creating visions, building roadmaps and driving results
- Experience with working on high profile initiatives as part of fast moving teams
- Understand the importance of product positioning
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment
This role is interviewing immediately so let me know if you are interested in discussing further by sending on an updated CV or call Ciara on 01 6793182