Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Senior Appointments & PMO
Stelfox have partnered with a innovative software company who are based in Dublin City Centre. They operate their Headquarters from Dublin and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
Within the Dublin office they have 2 agile delivery teams and a QA Team that supports the software delivery teams.
The hire for senior Project Manager is the first Project Manager for Dublin and this role will report directly into the CIO. The successful Project Manager will manage and own the project delivery for product development within the delivery team, ensure projects stay on track and follow correct processes.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Create and maintain project documentation.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time
• Develop project scopes and objectives.
• Manage resource allocation and capabilities.
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Manage project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as required.
What you need:
• 5-10 years working within Project Management preferably within an agile software product environment.
• Project Management certification
• Experience working closely with software engineering/agile dev teams.
• Strong resource management, project planning and process skills.
• Experience with JIRA for tracking.
This is a great opportunity to be the first Project Manager in the company and work closely with the CIO. Apply now for more info.
Apply for Senior Project Manager