Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Digital, UX & Content
I have been retained by a Global Gaming Client of mine who is seeking a talented and motivated UI software developer to help deliver a high quality, innovative internal web application.
You will be working with technologies such as React and platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS, to deliver an amazing user experience for their internal customers.
What you need:
Primary job responsibilities
• Work with the product owner and UX designer to research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes.
• Work with the development teams to gather information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption.
• Build reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
Key skill set needed is as follows:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent subject)
• Experience building user interfaces with React frameworks.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and scrum• Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.
• Strong automated testing skills, and a solid understanding of continuous integration practices
• Experience with Python (nice to have) and delivering code in a controlled environment and adhering to appropriate configuration management process• Awareness of container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker (also a nice to have).
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to go in and make the frontend development their own.
Great environment with a very high tech bar and a team of strong engineers.
This role is exclusively with myself and the hiring manager is looking to get someone in asap.
Will interview this week and next, 1 on site interview and a decision made soon after.
Get in touch for more info on 01 6793182 or email@example.com