Senior Report Developer/Data Analyst – 6 Months+ – Denmark
Duration: 6 months.
Job Type: Daily Rate Contract.
The Business: Retail.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working as a part of a team within a business intelligence, data and/or analytics area.
- You will be required to drive the transformation of the users reporting needs into reports/dashboards in using the Management Reporter tool.
- You will be required to meet with the company’s’ clients and stakeholders regularly to ensure clarification reporting needs.
- You will be responsible for implementing, establishing and designing the reporting/analytics solutions via Management Reporter.
What you need:
- The ideal candidate will be advanced in Microsoft reporting stacks, in particular Management Reporter & Dynamics. Alternatively Power BI.
- Ability to also design and develop reports using Management Reporter as well as data sources (AX&CRM -finance models).
- Strong in BI and have the ability to deal with developing large scale, complex reports.
- Strong SSIS, SSRS skills within a BI environment as well as having the ability to deliver SSIS packages.
- Business processes documentation and mapping.
- Cloud technologies such as Azure SQL.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to deliver and manage complex requirements.
- Some travel will be required with this role.
This is an urgent requirement, client will be expecting to speak to suitable candidates this week!
CALL Ciara on +35321 4273 668 SEND your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.