Senior Security Analyst – Luxembourg
Our client is a global player in the fund management sector with offices worldwide
This is a brand new role within the business to design and manage the implementation of a global IT Security and Cyber Security roadmap
• Identify, document, and assess information and cyber security vulnerabilities and risks in the information technology environment.
• Translate regulatory requirements and communicate alignment to stakeholders.
• Identify and manage the necessary partners and vendors required to deliver the security roadmap
• Monitoring compliance with IT Security policy and applicable law
• Collaborate with other groups inside the company to manage security vulnerabilities and help manage risk
• Conduct company-wide data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans.
• Handling security incidents as reported by individuals and automated systems on laptops and mobile devices
• Prioritizing and differentiating between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms
• Coordinate and execute IT security projects for our client globally
• Engage in security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues for laptops
• Monitoring system compliance with the IT framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements
• Administer security-dedicated systems (Software Firewall management, log collection, reporting , analytics) as appropriate
• Staying up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you need:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Assurance or related field
• Must have Five+ years of progressive experience in computing and information security
• Must have experience with networking technology, protocols and Firewall technologies
• Expert knowledge is desired of laptop operating systems (MacOS, Windows and Linux)
• Have previous experience of working with any of the following area is a plus:
o Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
o Vulnerability Assessment tools
o Web Application Firewall (WAF)
o Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
o Malware and endpoint protection tools
o Security Analytics (Splunk, Sumologic, ELK, etc)
o Security log management & tools (syslog-ng, logstash, AD event to syslog translation)
• Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO 17799/27002, etc.), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g., FERPA, HIPAA, etc.) and desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
• Previous experience working in a multi-national corporate working environment is desirable
• Proven project management experience a bonus – specifically experience in managing remote office configuration and bring up and working with remote / off-site vendors
• Experience should include security education, helpdesk operations and user support, malware detection and eradication
• CISSP, GIAC or other security certifications desired.