Get in touch with me
A Senior Software Engineer is needed for a rewarding position in Berlin. Our partner is one of the largest groups specialized in e-commerce, counting over 8000 employees all over the world and operating across 24 countries. Last year the company delivered over 28 million orders to 11.2 million active customers.
At the heart of the action, being part of an international team along with around 40 developers, you will be responsible for implementing new features and participating to wide discussions about future architectures and technologies. Also, you will bring your expertise to create a path from monolith to microservices smoother.
What you need:
• Wide experience in software development.
• Strong experience in Java or PHP.
• Experience in Amazon Web Services stack.
• Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
• Team player.
What you will do:
• Work on business-critical features.
• Improve code coverage, monitoring, scalability and reliability of the platform.
• Define and help to evolve the architecture of our systems.
The company provides a relocation package (2 weeks free accommodation + travel refund), free German classes plus other benefits.
Simply click apply, email me at email@example.com or call me directly at +49 30 88789937
Apply for Senior Software Engineer – Berlin, Germany