Senior Technology Recruitment Consultant – Contract Division
Competitive + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Technology Recruitment Consultant to join our Best-in-Class, high performing Contract Team in Dublin!
We are looking to hire positive, ambitious, energetic and focused individuals who are going to drive the next wave of Stelfox success.
- Grow and develop a vertical technology market in Ireland
- Provide advice and mentor junior team members
- Lead by example
- Account Management and Account Development
- Source candidates for contract jobs
- Arrange interviews
- Negotiate offers and manage relocations (where applicable)
- Relationship management
What you need:
- Positive Mental Attitude (Ambitious, Energetic, Focused)
- Exceptional Client engagement and account management skills
- Relationship building ethos
- Attention to detail
- You must be comfortable in a fast paced sales and target driven environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- 10% to 30% commission on billings (Based on Net fee income, NO CAP)
- Annual accelerator bonus
- Private healthcare
- Annual super trip
- Contract team sales incentives (5 star fine dining and trips away)
- Education assistance
- Health and wellbeing program (weekly StelFit class, running and adventure race entry, specialist massage and well-being sessions)
Check out our “Join Stelfox” Video: https://www.stelfox.com/join-stelfox/
- PURPOSE – We are determined and driven to source the best global talent for the most progressive companies
- IMPACT – Having a meaningful, measurable and positive impact on our customer’s business and our candidate’s lives
- AGILE – We are flexible and innovative about changing recruitment, consulting and executive search for a new future
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – Committed to giving back and supporting education initiatives for a better world
Our Charity Partners: http://soar.ie/ & https://www.indreni.org/
Why our Clients and Candidates choose Stelfox:
- A PROVEN TRACK RECORD – Delivering innovative talent solutions to timescale, without compromising quality
- STRONG MUTUAL RELATIONSHIPS – Built on trust, partnership and enjoyment in getting the job done
- UNDERSTANDING AND ADVICE – Keenly listening, analysing and offering strategic advice, based on extensive market knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat on +353 1 679 3182 or click “Apply”.
In Stelfox we will help you master every step of the recruitment process utilising the best in-house and external training experts.
It’s time to unlock your Unlimited Potential!