Get in touch with me
IT Consultant, Software Testing
Senior Test Engineer – Contract Role – 4 Months – Remote Role – Daily Rates
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Testing Best Practices as well as a strong manual testing background with the ability to design and execute test plans for a web-based application.
Develop, design, and maintain highly effective test cases leveraging automation to optimise test cycle times and the lead time for delivery of new functionality.
Advise in test strategy for new features focusing on achieving the optimal test approach for all functional and non-functional scope
What experience is required?
– Define, write and maintain detailed test plans.
– Build and execute acceptance, regression and end-to-end scenarios.
– Excellent communication skills
– Work closely with product owners and developers to provide guidance into automation work
– Minimum of 4 + years in a hands on Test/ QA related role.
What are skills that are essential?
– Strong manual testing skills.
– Full knowledge of software engineering principles, we work as an Agile team in a Scaled Agile Framework.
** Live Role – Apply for immediate consideration**
If you are interested in this position please apply or email [email protected] in strictest confidence.
Please note: We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent. We look forward to working with you.
Apply for Senior Test Engineer (Manual) – Contractor Role