Site Reliability Engineer
Dublin, Dublin City Centre
Infrastructure & Cloud, Software Engineering
Stelfox are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a brand new Tech company to Ireland that are building out a Site Reliabilty Team in Dublin. Based in the heart of the city, they are looking for experienced Site Reliability Engineers coming from either a software or systems background.
- One of the first engineers in Dublin joining the manager to help build and shape the team in 2018.
- Joining a profitable company, massive expansion plans, plenty of growth opportunity
- Cutting edge technologies involving Machine Learning/Programmitic advertising
- Establish best practices and shape the SRE culture in Dublin
- Focus on solving the problem with simple, concise, maintainable, transparent techniques.
- Apply statistical measurements to your systems to carve out the signal from the noise.
What you need:
- An engineer, with passion and experience in operating internet scale distributed systems.
- 5+ years experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a similar environment
- Strong Python skills and experience with Java or GO
- Strong Computer Science background
- Linux Engineering background
- Networking fundamentals
Why would you want to work here?
- Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Opportunity to be part of something special
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Achieve your potential and be recognised and rewarded for it.