Software Architect – Large eCommerce Platform
Stelfox have partnered with a global “Fin-Tech” client that is developing a world class eCommerce platform from their South Dublin office.
They are now hiring for a Software Architect with deep technical skills and background in leading design & delivery of a large scale, high performance platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work as thought leader and help drive architectural decisions – Lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions, create technical road map, etc.
- Be comfortable in communicating and presenting to senior executives/ stakeholders in the business
- Provide technical leadership and proactively maintain high standards of team. – Adhering to company processes and best practices of an Agile framework
- Act as Subject Mater Expect and provide technical oversight – Responsible for overall architecture of solutions
- Mentor and guide engineers and other team members through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with other architects to deliver secure, scalable and always available solutions
What you need:
- Relevant Technical Degree
- 10+ years relevant software engineering experience
- Strong background in architecture and development using Java
- Previous experience in designing and building a large scale, high performance online platform
- Strong knowledge of Spring (Boot/MVC/Batch), Multi-threading, Performance tuning, etc.
- Experience in leading/ guiding / mentoring technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and present to senior business stakeholders