Spanish Technical Support – Level 2
Job Title: Spanish Level 2 Technical Support
A global IT services company based in Cork, are looking for a Spanish Level 2 Technical Support Engineer. You’ll be part of a well established multilingual team committed to delivering first class technical support in both English and Spanish.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving customer issues over phone and email, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to handle a large numbers of calls/ tickets, whilst insuring a high level of customer satisfaction .
- Communicate with other departments to resolve user issues.
What you need:
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Previous Experience in Level 1 or 2 Technical Support.
- Experience or understanding of Networking (or CCNA qualification) a great advantage.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of calls and emails.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Great office location in Cork with great transport links
- Good company culture and environment (well established social club)
- Great place to progress your career
Mike Dawson on +353214273668 | email@example.com for immediate consideration.