Sports Support Professional – German Speaker
Want to be part of the customer service team for the No.1 Sports brand in the world? I am currently seeking for Germans speakers, fluent in English to provide first class customer support to consumers of one of the world’s most recognized brands in Sports.
As a Support Agent, you will handle customer inquiries in a friendly, upbeat manner whilst attempting to resolve inbound customer queries. You’ll have access to a variety of resources, training and support in order to further develop problem-solving skills necessary to deliver the highest level of customer service.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
What you need:
- Leaving Cert or High School Education
- Fluency in German and English essential
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting full-time job in a young international environment
- Pension plan
- Excellent benefits and company discounts
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport – Santry, Dublin
firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on this opportunity.