Get in touch with me
Our Galway based financial technology client is looking for an SQL Database Administrator to join their expanding team for a permanent role.
This is an exciting role where you will be mainly focusing on the management of the organization’s Microsoft SQL Servers.
• You will be working with Applications teams to perform, secure and scalable database solutions
• Technical member of Project Team for SQL consolidation and data warehousing projects.
• You will be owning, managing, prioritizing and resolving database related incidents and requests
• Maintain data standards, database security and ensure full compliance with policies and procedures
• Review service related reports on a daily basis
• Configuring and providing additional SQL Server component services as Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
• Perform object level analysis and performance tuning on SQL.
What you need:
• 3+ years’ experience of SQL and Oracle Database Administration supporting live production databases
• Microsoft SQL Server (SQL 2005 to 2012), SQL 2014 experience
• Microsot Azure cloud service experience desired
• Oracle 12c and Oracle Data Guard experience.
• Performance tuning and optimisation experience.
• TSQL/SQL Development and DBCC Best Practices Implementations
• TCP/IP, networking and firewall concepts
• Windows Server and Active Directory administration experience
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
Please contact me now for an informal chat to learn more about this opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668
SEND your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SQL Database administrator