Dublin City Centre
6 Months Contract
Dublin City Centre
We are looking for a self-motivated and results driven SQL Developer with a strong SQL Server Development background to support both Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report development and SQL script writing.
This person will be responsible to support, maintain and enhance our suite of SSRS / SQL reports, and developing SQL scripts to be run against the production database for data patching.
- Develop and maintain customized SSRS Reporting at an Enterprise level.
- Embed SSRS reports into .NET applications.
- Development of SQL/T-SQL code for data patching.
- Contribute to the development lifecycle including requirements, designing, and development of reports and scripts
- Interact with various business customers and team members to ensure reports are fulfilling user requirements, are efficiently designed & easy to support and maintain.
- Write and maintain technical documentation based on business requirements.
- Develop and maintain stored procedures for use in reports.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in developing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports
- 4+ years of experience in writing moderate to complex SQL/T-CQL stored procedures for MS SQL Server 2012-2016
- 1-2 years of Visual Studio experience
- 1-2 years of experience with a source control products (SVN, CodeCommit)
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
- Ability to understand complex data-models, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with data warehousing concepts, terminology and architecture.
- Solid understanding of how data changes can impact SQL server replication and triggers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail.
*Live Roles – Apply for immediate consideration
Apply for immediate consideration, these roles are based on site and does not provide sponsorship candidates. These are urgent requirements, if you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to CiaraConnolly@stelfox.com