Stelfox Senior Recruitment Consultant
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox are a trusted partner for companies looking for creative solutions, that address their strategy and talent needs. Our purpose is to catalyse, engage and present the best talent, to support clients in their quest to build, sell and support world class products and services. Our core business areas are:
- Project Services (including RPO onsite/offsite)
- HR and Advisory Services
- Executive Search
- Market Insights
Stelfox partners with companies who have best in class technology teams. We assist our clients to build out and expand their technical hubs and teams. This role requires a Senior Recruitment Consultant with a strong reputation in the market to attract excellent talent for our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in communicating and consulting with CTO’s, CEO’s, CFO???s, HR Directors and Talent Acquisition Directors and Hiring Managers at various levels across multiple sectors, including ICT, Insurance and Financial Services.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in directing and managing a number of high profile accounts, ensuring profitability, excellent service, high levels of engagement, communication and commitment.
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, both locally and beyond.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of accounts on a regular basis.
- Identifying business growth opportunities.
- Be a role model among Consultants for continuous improvements and best-practice recruitment processes.
- Lead weekly, monthly & quarterly performance reviews.
- Prepare and report performance metrics to key stakeholders.
- Support with various ad-hoc requests/requirements.
What you need:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Strong technical/IT knowledge or background
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pro-active mindset (following up with clients, consultants and candidates with urgency and purpose).
- Results oriented, high energy individual who embraces a team based culture and targets.
- A drive to succeed and be the best, seeking a compelling career path.
What We Offer
- City Centre location
- Competitive Salary
- Hugely supportive and experienced team
- Positive work environment and company culture
- Private healthcare
- High performance incentives – high flyer’s weekends, evening events
- Summer party, Christmas party weekend abroad
- Employee Education Programme
- Several Health and wellbeing initiatives (weekly Stelfit class, Tag Rugby, running and adventure race entry, specialist massage and wellbeing sessions)
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact me directly at Sean Waters – +353 1 679 3182 / +353 87 9344826 or send your CV to email@example.com