Get in touch with me
Our partner is an innovative and fast-growing software development company, specialised in Fraud Prevention. The company has become one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in the German market in a short period of time and they have a strong customer base. (e-commerce, financial services, telecommunications, etc.)
They are looking to hire a Tech Lead who will work in the Frontend team, helping them to build software that solves real fraud cases.
As a Tech Lead you will work in the Frontend team, helping the team to build software that solves real fraud cases. One of your responsibilities will be to build their product’s user interface with the most current tech stack as NodeJS and Angular. They need a candidate with experience in leading, good writing cod’s skill and good on the architectural part as well.
What you need:
• Experience working with Jenkins, Docker and optionally Kubernetes
• Experience with Document Based Storage (preferably Elasticsearch)
• You have led a development team before
• You have excellent English language skills
Some of the company benefits:
• The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one
• A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
• Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
• Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
• Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
• Relocation support
• And many more!
Simply click apply, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at +49 30 887 899 37 /+353 1 679 3182
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.